I won't swear!

Got a computer problem? Post it here....somebody may have the answer!!
mrswebber

I won't swear!

Post by mrswebber » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:49 am

Either this puter is going to be the death of me, or me it. :evil:

After just spending a small fortune to have it totally emptied to start again. Within two weeks of coming out the shop, the stoooooopid thing keeps shutting down everytime I open a new window.

Here's what happens: I open IE, all is well, I can surf away. However, If I try to open a link from this page using the "open in new window" then close the page again, a box pops up and says. IE has to close, sorry for lost information, then both pages close. EVERYTIME!!! I have tried everything. I have re-installed IE Four times, made no difference. I heard something about cancelling "Add Ons" did that, made no difference. :cry:
Anyone got any clues?

jackiemason

Post by jackiemason » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:00 pm

Sorry - my tame computer expert is ill in bed! He had a bad bleed after his op and is now seriously anaemic - can hardly stay awake for more than hour at a time! I will ask him next time he wakes up and see if he has any ideas for you :roll:
I have given up on the hamper!

mrswebber

Post by mrswebber » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:20 pm

Oh no no no no no, don't bother him with something stupid like this.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope he's feeling his old self soon.
Tell him he'll need to be better before these advents start. :lol:

jackiemason

Post by jackiemason » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:26 pm

He woke up long enough to have some lunch! He says he needs to boot his computer up later to check on the accounts and will log in and have a look then. Shows you how poorly he has been - doesn't go near his computer for most of the day (unheard of normally!). I have passsed on the message about getting better before the advents start - reply not printable (at least not on this forum!). :lol:
I have given up on the hamper!

mrswebber

Post by mrswebber » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:00 pm

Hee Hee :lol:

Awww, poor thing. Sometimes I wonder if you're better staying away from hospitals